Make an Appointment
- You may contact LightSource Real Estate Imaging by phone at 310.560.3599, or our Contact Us page.
- Locations outside the San Gabriel Valley Area may be billed for travel expenses and subject to minimum order requirements.
Method of Payment
- Payment is due at the time of appointment.
- Cash, Check, Credit Card or PayPal accepted.
Shoot Day Preparation (For best photography experience)
- The Agent or Representative of the Agent must be present at the shoot to give access to the home and to discuss any special considerations such as what should be included or excluded in shots.
- The shoot will be as per the package requested.
- Turn on all interior and exterior lights.
- For Sale signs removed from yard and/or windows.
- Cars removed from driveway and front of property.
- Put all trash cans away.
- Pets need to be contained away from the shooting areas.
- Clear kitchen countertops of dirty dishes, remove all photos, drawings, etc. from refrigerator.
- Make beds and remove any clothes from bedrooms.
- Remove all items from countertops in bathrooms.
- LightSource Real Estate Imaging realizes the property owner may want to watch the proceedings, but to prevent unwanted reflections it is best for them to be in another part of the property, or, better yet, not present at all during the shoot.
- All properties will be shot AS IS. LightSource Real Estate Imaging will make a reasonable effort to create the most aesthetically pleasing and uncluttered photographs possible.
Back at the Office (Post Production)
- LightSource Real Estate Imaging will have sole discretion to select the images for finish and delivery.
- Only the selected photos will be processed for finished delivery.
- Digital photo manipulation is not included.
- Branded and unbranded websites are part of the service.
- Slideshow music and image selection will be at the discretion of LightSource Real Estate Imaging.
- If the slide show is to be uploaded to the MLS, provide the board/service and MLS number for the property.
- Branded websites require the Agent to provide all information needed, i.e., list price, property address, # of bedrooms and baths plus any additional rooms of note, property description, special features, agent info, agent photo, and realty logo, if desired.
- LightSource Real Estate Imaging is not responsible for the accuracy of the copy (text) content.
How Images are Delivered
- Images will be delivered electronically via email and/or web link within 24 hours after the shoot day, Sunday excepted, unless otherwise specified.
- Finished photos will be delivered in JPEG format as both high resolution (HiRes) for printing needs, and low resolution (LoRes) for web needs.
If You Need to Cancel
- If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please give 24 hours notice. Appointments not canceled 24 hours prior to scheduled shoot will be charged 50% of the scheduled service.
- If events beyond the Homeowner’s, the Agent’s or LightSource Real Estate Imaging’s control, disrupt, delay or cancel the shoot, the affected shoot may be rescheduled without penalty.
- All images are copyrighted LightSource Real Estate Imaging. Images produced for an agent or broker may be used exclusively for the marketing of the active listing property. Any usage of the images for other purposes by the agent, broker, homeowner, or any third party is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing prior to the use. Further compensation may be required based on the usage.